- 08:30 - Start the tour from Kingfisher Ecolodge
- 10:00 - Arrival in Lao Gna village after a 20 km ride through different villages
- 10:15 - Short walk in the nearby forest
- 11:30 - Picnic Lunch
- 12:30 - Walk to a nearby waterfall on the border of Dong Hua Sao National park, here you may have a refreshing swim in the crystal clear water coming from the mountains of the Bolevan Plateau.
- 14:30 - Leaving the village to return to Kingfisher Ecolodge
- 16:00 - Arrival at Kingfisher Ecolodge
The above program is available only during the dry season (November to May).
- Scheduled times are approximate and may vary.
- We reserve the right to change the above program due to unforeseeable reasons.
- We reserve the right to join your group with another one, prices will be calculated accordingly to the total number of participants.
- For other terms and conditions please refer to the activity page.
ACTIVITY PRICE (Lao kip) per person
All rates are subject to change without prior notice
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
Where your money goes:
|Villagers income (transport, food, accommodation, guides, villages fund)||6,1%|
Percentages have been calculated on a 2 pax basis
- English speaking guide
- Village guide
- Mountain bike and helmet rent
- Lunch with villagers or from the Lodge
- Drinking water from the Lodge